Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Coming out

At last, I have the courage to come out of the closet and announce to the world that I am living a double life. True, I have a secret that I have been trying to hide for so long out of fear that people might not understand. But now, the world has changed and people became more open minded, and every day, more people like me are coming out of the closet. So, I have decided to come out myself. It is true, I am not just this cool, charming, got it all dude, I am also a geek, a techie.

Yeah, it is true. I have a thing about computers, software, am just nuts about programming.

To give you a brief psychological profile about me, I power a Toshiba Tecra A3-205 machinery powered by Windows XP Professional SP2. I have notepad on the top of my most used applications in my start menu on every machine I use. I am a software developer/consultant. My work is focused into integration solutions. I have a relatively short but extensive 2-year experience. I work with .NET, BizTalk 2004, Web Services, MS SQL Server, and AmberPoint Management Foundation. I am currently in love with Windows Vista, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Language Integrated Query (LINQ), and it looks like Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) is on the way. Through out my career, I have come into touch with non-Microsoft prodcuts; mainly IBM WebSphere MQ, IBM MQ Workflow, AmberPoint Management Foundation, and IBM Mainframes.


I am a Microsoft fanatic. So, this blog will mainly talk about Microsoft technologies, but if I pass by a non-Microsoft noteworthy technology or product, you bet I will be objective enough to give it the credit it deserves.

I will probalbly be talking about Vista, WCF, WPF, BizTalk, XML, Web Services, and SOA in this blog. I will try to bring you interesting topics on timely basis. And if you ever want me to talk about some thing or got a question to ask, then please let me know.

I will have my first tech note soon so please stay tuned, and thanks for stopping by to get to learn a bit about my geeky side.

P.S. For more information about my cool side, you can always stop by my other place.

sk8er boi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home